We are seeking an outgoing, friendly individual for an entry-level customer service position. This person will be taking incoming phone calls and website chat requests to answer questions and provide sales assistance. This is a great opportunity for self-starters who are looking to learn and develop skills within a rapidly growing small business!
- Develop extensive knowledge of our product & service offerings
- Answer incoming phone calls, emails, and sales leads
- Greet and assist customers who visit our showroom location
- Identify customer needs and make product recommendations
- Create estimates, invoices, purchase orders, etc.
- Build relationships and follow-up with customers, suppliers, and contractors
- Outgoing, well-spoken and comfortable in a customer service position
- Organized, even in fast-paced work environments
- Ability to work in a team environment with ambition and desire to learn!
- Proficient computer skills including:
- Intermediate typing skills (~40+ WPM)
- Internet communication (email, chat, video chat, etc.)
- Web research
- Social Media familiarity
- Previous experience in a friendly, customer-facing position
- Ability to work 30-40 hours/week during regular business hours (M-F ~8am-5pm)
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a background check
Not necessary, but a big plus!
- Experience with Quickbooks, CRMs, and/or administrative office duties
- Bilingual – Spanish preferred
About BridgeCreek Office
BridgeCreek Office provides high-quality office furniture and service to Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, & San Bernardino. We are one of Southern California’s leading suppliers of new, used & refurbished cubicles for small-to-medium sized businesses. We also carry a wide selection of office desks, office chairs, conference tables, filing cabinets, bookcases, and more! Our showroom is located in Santa Ana, CA and we offer delivery, assembly & space planning services throughout Southern CA.
TO APPLY, EMAIL US AT:
OR FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW!
Be sure to include:
- Your resume
- A short cover letter explaining why you are best for this position
- A fun photo of yourself!